Transfer Wheel Pitch Line Marker 100mm (4 Inch)
Transfer Wheel Marker follows the traditional style of wheel-to-wheel line marking machines, but with modern manufacturing methods.
This machine is made from high-grade materials to a demanding specification from the best quality materials available.
This Transfer Wheel Marker is extremely easy-to-use and popular with amateur and professional groundsmen alike. Wheel-to-wheel line marking machines are used by groundsmen at Premier League football clubs, grassroots pitches and at fine turf venues such as Wimbledon.
- The Transfer Wheel Marker is a wheel-to-wheel marker that applies paint by transferring paint to the grass via 3 transfer wheels.
- The Transfer Wheel Marker has a 100mm (or 4 inch) line width.
- 18-litre central paint reservoir capacity.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Suitable for use on football pitches, rugby playing fields, tennis courts, cricket boundaries and many other sports played on natural grass.
- The Transfer Wheel Marker allows you to mark over 2 full size football pitches from it's 18 litre central paint reservoir.
Main benefits of the Transfer Wheel Marker include:
- UK design and engineered - a perfect alternative to lower quality imports.
- Powder coated to the highest standard - no rusting!
- Extended wheelbase - ensures accurate line marking.
- Low maintenance - line marking paint can remain in the bucket until the next pitch marking.
- Solid puncture-proof wheels offer consistently smooth operation on any grass surface.
- Drain plug - tip back to easily remove paint.