1. Always add the Pitch Marking Paint to the Water first. Not the other way around.
2. Mark the pitch in the opposite direction each time. Example, if you marked from the corner flag at the pitch entrance, then next time start at the opposite end.
3. Always keep a line on the pitch, it saves a lot of time over the duration of the season.
4. Buy a measuring tape, 18 steps from 18 different people would get you 18 different measurements.
5. Properly measure your pitch at the start of the season
6. Don't ruin your pitch by burning in the lines .
7. Pitch Marking Paints are safer and longer lasting compared to Lime. Don't put players at risk.