Take the time and measure your pitch to have it looking wonderful
We were thinking about how some Clubs put a lot of effort into marking their pitches while some Clubs don't put in as much effort. After much searching around Google Maps, we found one Pitch that certainly was marked with string but measured wrong and the other Pitch was marked out perfectly. In the first picture, the centre circle just isn't very circular and the arcs (Ds) on the penalty box, well one is there and other isn't!
The person looking after the Pitch in picture 2 definitely deserves a drink, where as the person in the first picture, was perhaps in a rush to get a drink and ran off without finishing the Pitch!
To make your circles, tie your string to the machine, ensure the string is kept tense while inserted into the ground with some kind of anchor, measure the right distance and just walk your machine around keeping the tension. Same applies for the D's, just put the anchor into the penalty spot! Happy markings!
We are delighted to have Trim Celtc (FAI Club of the Year 2014) as a new Customer using the Eco Club Machine & Extreme Paint. Last Year, Esker Celtic (FAI Club of the Year 2013) also purchased the Eco Club Machine & Extreme Paint.
We thank both Clubs for their purchases and we look forward to working with both Clubs to ensure their high standards off the Pitch are now matched on the Pitch with Bright, Durable and Cost effective Lines.
Thank to Robbie & Brian at Trim and Thanks to Peter and Andy at Esker.
Our list of Clubs choosing Extreme Paint and the Eco Club Machine is constantly growing.
See the Website for further information or call John 086 8174112
Nozzle Maintenance and care
1. Always add the Pitch Marking Paint to the Water first. Not the other way around.
2. Mark the pitch in the opposite direction each time. Example, if you marked from the corner flag at the pitch entrance, then next time start at the opposite end.
3. Always keep a line on the pitch, it saves a lot of time over the duration of the season.
4. Buy a measuring tape, 18 steps from 18 different people would get you 18 different measurements.
5. Properly measure your pitch at the start of the season
6. Don't ruin your pitch by burning in the lines .
7. Pitch Marking Paints are safer and longer lasting compared to Lime. Don't put players at risk.