Used by groundsmen across the Ireland, the Eco Pro is our most popular battery-powered spray line marking machine, engineered especially for our range of high-quality line marking paints. The Eco Pro is designed by groundsmen, for groundsmen, so is straightforward to use and easy to maintain for all users. Our complete range of paint can be used in this machine. Made in the UK from high-quality steel, the Eco Pro utilises a 3-stage filtration system combined with a high-pressure pump for perfect results. Our rigid quality control processes combined with this high specification, allows us to offer a 3-year warranty on all Eco and Classic markers.Also suitable for marking lines on artificial turf, when used in conjunction with our Artificial paint. The Eco Club is a battery-powered spray line marker that applies paint via a pump through a sprayhead and nozzle.
Easily adjustable line width for 50, 75, 100, 120 or 150mm wide lines.
Supplied with a 25 litre paint tank and 6 litre front water tank for cleaning out the machine.
12v 14ah SLA battery allows the user to mark up to 18 football pitches from one charge.
Supplied with a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty as standard* (* register online).
Weighs approximately 27kg when boxed.
- Eco Pro designed for use with Pitchmark's Ecoline+ and Direct ready-to-use paint.
- Easily converted for traditional water-diluted paints such as Lumen, Extreme and Clubline.
- High pressure system for consistent paint application.
- Consistent application enables accurate costings per pitch to be made.
- Removable battery for flexible recharging options.
- Low impact on budget.
- Accessibility to all parts allowing easy maintenance.
- Robust chassis offering excellent stability.
- Choice of nozzles, either for a concentrate or a ready-to-use paint.
- Eco Marker Detailed User Guide - Click Here
- Warranty Registration