Flat Fan Nozzles
Flat Fan Nozzle for Spray Line Markers
If you are currently using a Blue or Red Nozzle then we recommend that you replace it with one of these Nozzles.
Nozzle and Machine Maintenance
- Nozzles are a critical component in the spraying system chain when it comes to Pitch Marking Spray Machines, and yet the most neglected.
- Worn or damaged nozzles result in over application of Pitch Marking Paint. Nozzles should be examined and checked regularly.
- Always keep a spare nozzles with the machine for immediate replacement in the field when necessary.
- A visual assessment of the nozzle discharge pattern will show up any streaking due to damaged nozzles.
- Always keep a new nozzle to one side for a comparison.
- If your Nozzle becomes blocked it should be soaked in clean, warm water with a mild detergent added if necessary, and carefully cleaned with only a soft brush (Soft Toothbrush Recommended).
- Never attempt to clear a nozzle by blowing through it by mouth.
- NEVER EVER attempt to remove stubborn deposits with pins, wire or other sharp implements. This will damage the inside of the Nozzle.
- Always Clean the Machine with clean water after each days marking.
- Remember, no matter how good the associated spray machinery, it is the nozzle quality and condition that determines just how effectively the Pitch Marking Paint is applied. Always clean the Nozzle after each Days marking to ensure you encounter no problems on the Pitch.