Elements Sport Pitch Marker (100mm only)
Elements Sport Marker: Our Elements Sport Transfer Wheel Marker follows the traditional style of wheel-to-wheel line marking machines, but with modern manufacturing methods. This machine is made from high-grade materials to a demanding specification from the best quality materials available.
- The Elements Sport Transfer Wheel Marker is extremely easy-to-use and popular with amateur and professional groundsmen alike.
- Wheel-to-wheel line marking machines are used by groundsmen at Premier League football clubs, grassroots pitches and at fine turf venues such as Wimbledon.
- The Elements Sport Transfer Wheel Marker is a wheel-to-wheel marker that applies paint by transferring paint to the grass via 3 transfer wheels.
- The Elements Sport Transfer Wheel Marker has a 100mm (or 4 inch) line width. 14-litre central paint reservoir capacity with curved outer rim for limited splash or spill.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Suitable for use on football pitches, rugby playing fields, tennis courts, cricket boundaries and many other sports played on natural grass.
- The Elements Sport Transfer Wheel Marker allows you to mark approx. 2 full size football pitches from it's 14 litre central paint reservoir.
- Main benefits of the Elements Sport Transfer Wheel Marker include: UK design and engineered - a perfect alternative to lower quality foreign imports.
- Powder coated to the highest standard - no rusting! Extended wheelbase - ensures accurate line marking.
- Low maintenance - line marking paint can remain in the bucket until the next pitch marking. Solid puncture-proof wheels offer consistently smooth operation on any grass surface.
- Drain plug - tip back to easily remove paint.