The Classic range of line markers follows the traditional style of wheel-to-wheel line marking machines, but with modern manufacturing methods.
This machine is made to a demanding specification from the best quality materials available. The Classic is extremely easy-to-use and popular with amateur and professional groundsmen alike, including at several Premier League clubs, and is available in 50, 75, 100 (both metal or plastic wheels), and 120mm line width variants.
Main benefits of the Classic-100 transfer wheel line marker include:
- UK design and engineered - a perfect alternative to lower quality foreign imports.
- Powder coated to the highest standard - no rusting!
- Extended wheelbase - ensures accurate line marking.
- Low maintenance - line marking paint can remain in the bucket until the next pitch marking.
- Solid puncture-proof wheels offer consistently smooth operation on any grass surface.
- Drain plug - tip back to easily remove paint.